Monday, October 09, 2006

On Blogs

Still holding onto the breeze of the religious theme, just how can one not ask the question of the essence of internet blogs?
Yes, ‘ordinary’ individuals are able to express themselves in a virtually uncensored environment and gain the world computer-using population as an audience. It’s great and by no means futile because if man’s existence is pointless, then everything that comes out of the hands of an individual is ultimately embraced with at least some substantial meaning and endorsed by the future generations.
So, if John Lennon said that God is a concept by which we measure our pain, then I am glad, no, fairly content, to say that faith or religion, are meant to be the units of pain and I’ve got the world’s greatest songwriter to back me up here.
And now, onto the idea of blogs for which I think meaning here is most prized, most valued and stretched-out but also, the sense of pain, a bio-rhythmic wave of human hurt in a way prevails over the meaning itself. The more a blogger writes and posts, the more evidence there is of his/her nuisance and sorrow directed to and fro the world in general.
Or maybe he/she is simply clever enough to realise the potential of the Internet and blogs and so these individuals create a virtual meaning for themselves and share it with the others in order to enlighten them.
However, despite the monstrous admiration I have for Internet blogs, I just can’t ‘unthink’ what I have thought before.
So, John, if you are reading this, I hope you forgive me just as Newton forgave Einstein. I am gonna have to correct you by simply changing or rather modernising that lyric that you wrote: ‘God and Internet blogs are concepts by which we measure our pain.’

2 Comments:

At 10 October 2006 at 16:34 , Blogger ¡Benjaminista! said...

Well-spoken. I enjoy your blog.

 
At 10 October 2006 at 19:47 , Blogger IPCHUK said...

Thanks, that's very motivating.
I very much enjoy your blog as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker